Residential Group Homes
Anodyne provides exceptional residential services for individuals with Developmental Disabilities throughout the valley. We support each individual to achieve and maintain a quality of life that promotes his/her priorities and vision for the future!
Each of our licensed Residential Group Homes is located within a typical residential neighborhood in the community. Residents are carefully placed in each home based on their compatibility with other residents, individual needs and preferences. The homes are decorated based on the preferences of the individual residents and staff are specially trained to meet their needs.
Residential Group Home Support Includes
- Round the clock supervision provided by staff who are caring, professional and specially trained to support individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Medication Management
- Developing Independent Living Skills
- Transportation to school, day program, or employment services, doctor’s appointments, community activities, etc.
- Community activities including but not limited to Special Olympics, Bowling, Movies, Shopping, Community Events
- Assistance with activities of daily living including meal preparation, housekeeping, and personal hygiene
Goals of Residential Group Home Services
- Provide support services to promote the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of the individual
- Enable the individual to acquire knowledge and skills and participate in his/her community based on his/her choices
- Provide training and supervision for the individual to increase or maintain his/her self-help, socialization and adaptive skills
- Develop positive relationships with others Interact with others in the community
- Ensure the health and safety of all residents
- Achieve and maintain a quality of life that promotes the individual’s priorities and vision for the future!
“Finding a group home for our son was one of the hardest and most important choices we made. Finding the people that would take care of him while we were a state away further demanded we get this right the first time. Our son has been with Anodyne since 2018,
and he has progressed in so many areas he struggled with at home. He truly loves his ‘independence’ as an adult and knowing he is happy and well taken care of helps give us the peace of mind that we made the right decision. The staff and management at Anodyne truly care about our son and his needs. They communicate with us and provide updates about his health and development on a regular basis. The staff is extremely accommodating and does everything they can to help make sure our son has the right programs and services to help him continue to progress. Our boy looks forward to being at his new home, and that speaks volumes knowing he is able to feel so comfortable. It’s not just a house. Their relationships and daily activities make it a home.”
-Jeff and Angela, Parents